Ottawa County (Michigan) Food Establishment Inspection Report Search

Search results are updated daily. Other types of food establishments not listed (i.e. grocery stores) are inspected and licensed by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD).

For more information about food establishments in Ottawa County, call (616) 393-5645 or visit
For more information about other types of food establishments (not inspected and licensed by Ottawa County), call MDARD at (800) 292-3939 or visit

Search by any of the following fields, or use multiple fields to refine your search:

Facility Name:
Street Name:
Zip Code:

Or select from the alphabetical list